The Mitta Mitta Canoe Club is situated by the banks of the Murray River in Albury, New South Wales. The club was established over 30 years ago and has a proud history producing many champions and Australian representatives over the years.
We have over 150 members who actively compete in marathon, sprint, multi-sport and social events. Whether its for fun, friendships or fitness, the Mitta Mitta Canoe Club can cater for the social paddler right through to the seasoned competitor.
The Club hosts many great features for its members including
- 2 great locations beside the Murray River and at the nearby Parklands Lake
- Boat storage facilities available for privately owned boats
- Regular training sessions, competitions and social events throughout the year
- Great family atmosphere with strong ties within the local community
The Mitta Mitta Canoe Club boasts wonderful facilities that make club participation enjoyable. Our Noreuil Park clubhouse is equipped with change rooms and hot showers as well as a modern club room for meetings and functions.
We also have club facilities at the nearby Parklands Lake and have ample boat storage at both locations which is available for hire to members throughout the year. If you prefer to stay indoors, our Noreuil Park clubrooms house gym equipment which is available for members to access.
We offer boat hire for our members which is a very popular option for beginners.
- Members: K2/TK2 – $3 x2
- Members: K1/TK1 – $3
- Full time students: K2/TK2 – $2 x2
- Full time students: K1/Tk1 – $2
- Paddles: $1