The objectives of the Mitta Mitta Canoe Club shall be:
- engage in the sport of canoeing
- promote the sport of canoeing
- promote safety in the sport of canoeing
- bring together persons interested in the sport of canoeing
- conservation of the waterways and immediate environment
For more information, download a copy of the MMCC Constitution
Code of Conduct
The MMCC code of conduct is based on the code established by Canoeing Victoria.
Canoeing Victoria Policies
See Canoeing Victoria Club/Discipline Resources for more information, eg:
- Working With Children
- Club Health Check
- Play by the Rules
- Code of Behaviour
MMCC guidelines for the management of private boat storage and boat rack allocation.
Note that privately owned boats, paddles and other equipment stored on the Club’s premises are not covered by the Club’s insurance. It is the responsibility of individual owners to ensure that they have adequate insurance.
Download a copy of the MMCC Private Boat Rack Space Allocation Policy